MGS is honored to announce our most recent achievement of being recognized as one of the Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies in Central Pennsylvania! To be eligible for nomination, an organization must fulfill the following requirements:
• have revenue of at least $500,000 in each of the fiscal years ending 2009, 2010 and 2011.
• be in business for at least 1 year.
•show revenue growth in 2011, as compared to 2009 (a three-year period).
• be headquartered in Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Lancaster, Lebanon, Perry or York County.
• be a for-profit entity or a nonprofit organization (EXCEPT FOR: government entities and charitable organizations, including 501(c) 3 organizations. These types of nonprofits are not eligible.).
• submit the completed nomination form by May 17, 2012, along with a compiled, reviewed or audited financial statement or a tax return.
A full list of all 50 companies can be found here: 50 Fastest Growing Companies 2012 .The rankings will be revealed on Monday, September 10, 2012 during an awards breakfast. MGS is proud of this accomplishment and looks forward to many more years of success!